PowerBlock Pro 50
PowerBlock Pro 50 Series
PowerBlocks are adjustable dumbbells that are simple to use. To change weights, remove the pin, select the rail with the corresponding weight chart, then insert the pin completely into the desired slot. That’s it, you’re ready to lift.
PowerBlock was founded in 1991 by specialty fitness equipment designers. After two years of extensive testing, PowerBlock began sales of the newly coined “selectorized dumbbell”. Since then, PowerBlock has continued to be the leader in the fitness industry as they constantly strive to out do themselves in the pursuit of excellence.
Weight – 2.5 lbs to 50 lbs set
Increments: 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 lbs per hand (replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells in the spouse of 1 pair).
Dimensions: 13″L x 7″W x 7.25″H
- PowerBlock Pro 50 Set has a weight range of 5-50lbs per hand, gives every 2.5 lb increment, and replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells in the space of 1 pair.
- Replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells – the equivalent of 1049 lbs of free weights.
- Weight Stack – Urethane coated steel plates provide smooth and quiet performance.
- Handle – The open draft of the interior surface maximizes the range of motion and increases ergonomics with the contoured rubber grip.
- Auto-Lock – The ‘Auto-Lock’ lever on the handle is a simple way to make micro adjustments in 2.5 lbs. increments by removing two chrome ballast weights within the lower tubes.
- Side Rails – The colour bands on the rails correspond with the weight chart on the handle to show what will be selected.
- Selector Pin – This is how the magic happens! Adjust weights quickly to keep workouts flowing by using the pin to select different rails. For example, moving the pin to the bottom selects all the weight plates. The pin is super strong polypropylene and rated for a 500lbs. max load. Magnets inside the pin hold it securely once inserted completely.
- Sold in pairs only
PowerBlock Pro Series Adjustable Dumbbells Video